It's all about the beer...
It's all about the beer...Among the many attractions, the "liquid gold" is probably the most important thing at the Oktoberfest. As usual, over 6 million liters of beer will be drunk this year.
A "Mass", one litre of beer, will cost between 9.70 € and 10.10 € this year.
Serving times:Beer will be sold in the tents from 10 a.m to 10:30 p.m. on weekdays and from 9 a.m. to 10:30 p.m. on saturdays, sundays and holidays.
Where to get which beer:
- Augustiner: Augustiner-Festhalle, Fischer-Vroni
- Paulaner: Armbrustschützenzelt, Winzerer Fähndl, Käfer's Wies'n Schänke
- Spaten-Franziskaner: Marstall, Schottenhamel, Ochsenbraterei/Spatenbräu-Festhalle
- Löwenbräu: Schützen-Festzelt, Löwenbräu-Festhalle
- Hacker-Pschorr: Hacker-Festzelt, Pschorr-Bräurosl
- Hofbräu: Hofbräu Festzelt