Going to Munich by bus
From September 17th to October 3rd, a security area will be established around the festival ground by the police.Buses, too, are not allowed to enter that zone. Going to the Oktoberfest directly by bus is not possible anymore.
It's also not possible to let passengers enter and exit anywhere but at the designated areas:
- P+R Busterminals at Zentraler Omnibusbahnhof: ZOB -
- Hansastraße 51, IGA-Parking lot (Capacity: 100 busse)
- Riem Exhibition Area - "P-Nord" (Capacity: ca. 500 busses): To get to the Oktoberfest use the
U2 to Innsbrucker Ring and change into the U5 to Thereisienwiese. Directions to the parking area are Autobahnkreuz München-Ost to München and the exit at Feldkirchen-West. Then follow directions to "P+R Messestadt-Ost".
- Fröttmaning: Parkplatz north of the Allianz Arena, Werner-Heisenberg-Allee 25: Use the U3/ U6 to Poccistraße or Goetheplatz to get to the Oktoberfest from there.
- Parking in public space: At Tübingerstraße additional bus parking will be made available at the weekends.