Responsible for data processing is the Datenwerk Logistik GmbH, Ludwigstr. 8, 80539 München, Manager: Tino Schöninger. Further details about the responsible department can be found in the imprint.
All customer data is saved, managed and processed considering the correspondent regulations of the Bundesdatenschutsgesetz (BDSG) and the Telemediengesetz (TMG). We use the stored data only for the processing and managing of our customers' orders.
We use the data you supplied us with:
- for processing your order. For this we provide our logistic partner Deutsche Post with the necessary parts of your data (Name, address, in exceptional cases a phone number for possible additional questions).
- to relieve you of having to type in your data repeatedly. For example we save data like addresses, e-mail-addresses, name, password, methods of payment, order-history.
- to offer you a personalized shopping experience and competent advice, for example by recommending products on the basis of formerly bought and visited products, or to be able to offer your shopping lists of former purchases for a re-order.
- to inform you about new products and services.
- if required - to check your credit card or request creditor information from a credit information company or the German Schufa Holding AG, Kormoranweg 5, 65201 Wiesbaden. Your privacy is respected regarding all applicable laws.
You can request detailed information about what data we have collected at any time. You can also inform us about changes, ask us to delete or block your data at any time by writing an email to email@example.com.
To provide maximum protection to the provided data, we have decided on a set of measures:
- We do not sell personal data provided by our customers.
- We do not provide other companies with our customers' data, unless it becomes necessary for the completion of an order as described above.
- You have the option of transferring your order and the data going along with it (e.g. for payment) in an encoded 256 bit SSL ciphering (Secure Socket Layer, SSL).
- Your input into our database can't be accessed from third parties as our database is protected by password based security.
- Your data on our servers is protected against access of third parties by a firewall.
You can contribute to the security of your data by not sharing your password and used internet-addresses with other persons.
Should there be a change in these general terms and conditions, the current updated version can be found here. Should there be any more questions, please don't hesitate to send an e-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As at May 25th 2010