1. Backpacks and large bags are generally forbidden within the festival area. Leave everything at home that you won’t need while partying. It’ll be much quicker to get into the Oktoberfest if you don’t have a bag or backpack with you.
2. Any bags and backpacks you bring must have a maximum holding capacity of three litres and maximum dimensions of 20 cm x 15 cm x 10 cm.
3. The following items are forbidden, regardless of the size of the bag: Aerosol spray cans with dangerous contents, substances that can irritate or stain, and items that can be used as weapons (stabbing, slicing or cutting) Glass bottles are also forbidden.
4. It’s best to bring toddlers/small children to Oktoberfest in a buggy. Although large baby carriages are not forbidden, security will inspect them.
5. On Saturdays, prams/buggies are not permitted (all-day restriction). On all other days of Oktoberfest, prams/buggies are not permitted after 6pm.